PDF is a file format developed by Adobe Systems for representing documents in a manner that is separate from the original operating system, application or hardware from where it was originally created. A PDF file can be any length, contain any number of fonts and images and is designed to enable the creation and transfer of printer-ready output.
Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a 2D document that includes the text, fonts, images and 2D vector graphics that compose the document. They do not encode information that is specific to the application software, hardware, or operating system used to create or view the document.
CONVERT YOUR DOCUMENT
Our Free Document to PDF Online Converter supports conversions as follows:
- Word (.rtf, .doc, .docx) to PDF,
- PowerPoint (.ppt, .pptx) to PDF,
- Excel (.xls, .xlsx) to PDF.
To convert a document, follow the steps below:
(1) Submit your valid email address.
(2) Click the "Browse..." button to locate the document on your computer.
(3) Click "Upload and Convert".
(4) Save the created file to your computer.